Mortgage Loan Processor - Mclean, VA
4EverLending USA is dedicated to keeping home financing centered around the consumer by ensuring speed, accuracy, and clear communications throughout the home buying process. We are looking for a detail oriented mortgage loan processor with a mindset to growth. One who is diligent, flexible and patient. Must have experience of VA, FHA and Conventional loans.
Responsible for providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, including all US state and federal laws where the company operates. Candidate must be detail oriented and extremely organized. Prior experience processing mortgage loans is preferred.
Mortgage Loan Processors duties:
- Obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
- Ensures the quality and compliance of work with company policies, procedures, and investor guidelines.
- Constant communication with all external parties to the loan including but not limited to Borrower, Realtor, Closing Agent, and Appraisal Management Company.
- Communicate with escrow officer/settlement agent, title officer as required to resolve outstanding issues.
- Reviews and evaluates credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for loan programs.
- Receives and review loans submissions.
- Organizes and inputs loan information received into the company’s loan origination system.
- Maintains open files, orders appraisals, sends verifications, acquires documentation related to borrower and property.
- Pulls or verifies credit reports, flood certs and disclosures.
- Informs loan officer, agent, borrower about discrepancies in title, appraisals, credit , employment, income and other file related items.
- Submits completed file to underwriting department for approval.
- Orders payoffs (if required), clear lender conditions, coordinate closing and post closing package assembly.
- Obtains necessary stipulations to clear conditions prior to docs and funding as required by underwriting.
- College degree preferred (Accounting/Business/Finance/etc)
- Must be located in DC/MD/VA and be willing to work from the office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Associate (Required)
- Mortgage Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings